Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: RG Veda

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sakurazukamori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Gomen ne everyone..

    Anyone of u like RG Veda by Clamp??? and if do where can I find the scanlations or is it already licensed????

    Arigatou...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't believe it's licensed yet...The only place I know of that has scanlations is the Band of The Hawks at: TheHawks.org , but I'm not sure how many volumes they've completed. They have the files on a IRC server instead of hosting them on their website.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...really? I thought that aku-tenshi discontinued RG VEDA because it was licensed. ^^ Or maybe they had other reasons...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know there's a DVD out for it, but I haven't seen any english manga or heard about it being licensed any time soon. But then again I could be wrong XD

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sakurazukamori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Carole Ann.. and Crisis for replying... sorry.. I didnt thanks both of you earlier... in Malaysia.. it's our festive time for Hari Raya.. so, it's 3 days holiday and plus 1 leave... thanks

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No problem! It's been crazy at my house because of Christmas coming up and I hardly have time to check my e-mail anymore. Anyways, glad to be of help ^___^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •